31 December 2013

Missed my lil hp

Happy New Year to all!
Welcome 2014

Seyesly im not really happy in welcoming 2014... tau tak?
Sebab apa?
Sebabnya me gonna be 30 this year
Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Cepatnya masa berlalu... wishing that I am still in 20's

2nd thing is my lil baby hp dah senyap and menggelap
Pls my dear baby, mummy blom bersedia untuk menggantikan dirimu
U gonna be 3 y/o in 2 months
Mummy still happy ngan u, mummy never complained bout u
Uwaaaaaaaaaa!
Sesungguhnya Mummy sangat tidak bersedia, terutama dari segi kewangan, sayang!
Mummy have so many things to do in this month. 
Mummy nak tukar 2 lagi kasut ur Red daddy by next week sayang...
So mummy nak u wake up.
Mummy really not happy today w/o u.
Okay Mummy gives u chance until tomorrow ok to sleep.
Tomorrow u must wake up.
Mummy miss u badly.
Mummy nak call my mom pon tak bleh :(
So sunyi sepi la mummy today bertemankan Nobby si notebook


Anyway 2014
Thanks for coming
Bring me the luck! Insya Allah. Amin.

Lotsa Love,
Wani Othman

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sadness thing in your life

Just a quick update as a reminder to myself Its really hard to accept that life as a fat woman actually. Hahahaha For the 1st time aku merun...