23 October 2011

My Wasatiah Birthday Celebration With Family Members

Last year on my birthday, aku sambut ngan one of my cousin named Fariza at Pavillion. This year i was celebrating it with my other cousin named, Nadia. Hihi! Thanks sooo muchhh Kak Nad cos treating me in a very good ways. Terbaeeeekkk wokkk!

We were having lunch kat Victoria Station before we shooted to KLCC. Then we met my bro and his frenz.

Thanks again Kak Nad cos bagi present for me. Hihi! pas nie for sure my hand akan bertambah lembut n gebu. Hihi!

Enjoy da pics cos malas la nak elaborate in a long essay.

Love,
Wanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sadness thing in your life

Just a quick update as a reminder to myself Its really hard to accept that life as a fat woman actually. Hahahaha For the 1st time aku merun...