21 October 2011

Today is 22nd October

Its mean that today is MY BIRTHDAY. Yeah im getting older today. Im 27 today officially. Alhandulillah.

This year for the first time I dont have any birthday wishlist. Im just hoping that people that I loved and loved me will prays for my good times, my Jodoh, my healthty and everything that seems to be good thing to me.

The most touching wish was came from my parent exclusively from Mekah. Yeay! They are not forgetting today is their daughter birthday.

So what I'll do today is cleaning my house and at afternoon, going out with my cousin and oso meet my adik at KL.

Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, NUR HAZWANI.

Love,
Wanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sadness thing in your life

Just a quick update as a reminder to myself Its really hard to accept that life as a fat woman actually. Hahahaha For the 1st time aku merun...