23 March 2013

Shawlbyvsnow - latest obsession

Salam,

Actually nak tulih post regarding my trip to Beijing tapi Im not feeling well today, after coming back from my officemate's wed at Kementah, I felt dizzy. So I just wanna post something simple but related to my new passion and obsession. Before I wrote bout shawl by Radiusite, but now me and officemate found a new brand of shawl called, SHAWLBYVSNOW.

For the moment, I think I already bought more than 45 pieces of shawl. Ya Allah, apa nie Hazwani!!!

Why Shawlbyvsnow became our new obsession? Not only me, but Zam, kak Sham and oso Aini. Why we choose this brand now a days? Mmm... 1st it is cover our "aurat" as per Islam's requirement. Ye ker Cik Wanie oiii? Iye, cover dada & belakang completely kot! 2nd is easy to wear & iron. Sangat easy kot! Super easy! Many style kot kita leh lilit! 3rd the material are super soft & nice. Material jenis thick chiffon, its mean TAK JARANG! 4th it is a beautiful shawl which is NOT TOO EXPENSIVE!

Hihi! Aii not their duta ye. Me, just share with uols aje. Just because, few of my friend were asking the question, where did u bought it? My only answer is SHAWLBYVSNOW. Uols can check their Facebook or website to buy your favourite shawl. Have a nice shopping there dear!!! Enjoice!


Love,
Wanie











No comments:

Post a Comment

The sadness thing in your life

Just a quick update as a reminder to myself Its really hard to accept that life as a fat woman actually. Hahahaha For the 1st time aku merun...