12 February 2013

Congrats to my cousin!

Belom terlewat rsnya for me to wish my cousin, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEDDING - CIKGU NASRULLAH ❤ DR. SITI SOFIYAH on 2nd & 3rd February 2013.

Their wedding was held at Telok Panglima Garang. Me & families arrived there on Saturday, a few hours before their solemnisation.

Everybody excited koooo.. Mana taknya.. After about 15 years, dlm keluarga ee ols xde any kenduri kawen. So my cousin tang meningkat dewasa nie tersangatlah excited. I dont know why. Is it bcos they r happy for Nasrul or dorang pikir dorang sendiri dah leh kawen. Hahahahaha!

If ikot hierarki, should be turn my kak Nadia kot! Then my turn. Opsssssss!!!! Tapi ada kitorang berdua kesahh! Opkos takkk... Hihihi! Me & her quit an open-minded person actually.

Apa yg aku melalut nie hah?? Bkn ke koo nie nak congrate them aje.. Hahahahaa! Terbabas la pulak. Nie la kalo x plan for any new post, idea mencurah2 utk tajuk lain. Kang kalo put a specific topic, kering kontang pulak idea. Ntah sembunyi kat mana.... #sentap

Anw, On & Piyah, akak wishes both of u a happiness in married life and may Allah bless ur marriage until Jannah. Insya Allah.

Love,
Wanie









No comments:

Post a Comment

The sadness thing in your life

Just a quick update as a reminder to myself Its really hard to accept that life as a fat woman actually. Hahahaha For the 1st time aku merun...