11 February 2013

My Current Addicted Songs

Aku Suka Dia by Ainan Tasneem
[Seyesly this song mmg agak keremajaan punya song la... But, I really do love this song. Why? Only some people knows why. Hihihi! When I need to elaborate the answer, only this song could be my answer that time. Sweet right? Did that person knows bout this? Me oso dunno. Hihihi!]



Hati Ini by Tasha Manshahar & Syed Shamim
[actually me tengah cari song by them...other songs. Bila dengar dorang nyanyi... wah, again! So sweet! Hihihi! Might be because of lyric? Mmm....]


Be Mine by Tasha Manshahar & Syed Shamim
[Nie satu lagi lagu yang sangat keremajaan. But I like! =) Wpn I dah hujung remaja but I tetap suka. Seems it explain what my heart feels actually. If it wrong, me dont mind oso. Allah knows the best! Insya Allah.]


Love,
Wanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sadness thing in your life

Just a quick update as a reminder to myself Its really hard to accept that life as a fat woman actually. Hahahaha For the 1st time aku merun...